When you were a kid, did you have trouble pronouncing certain letters or sounds? I sure did. I think I said “wabbit” until I was 12 years old! Too bad I didn’t know today’s guest, Scott Zischke, way back then!
Scott has a very honorable profession. He helps kids master their speech and language issues. I know from first-hand experience how humiliating it can be to mispronounce words that come easy for most people. It’s great to have someone like Scott who’s dedicated his life to helping kids conquer such a potentially embarrassing issue.
Hope you enjoy our conversation and learn a few marketing tricks.
Items Mentioned in this Episode
- SZ Therapies
- SEE 021: Matt Giovanisci talks about YouTube Marketing to a Small Niche
- SEE 019: Garry Seaber of ITLiquidators talks about Making the Transition from Job to Entrepreneur
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability at Work and in Life by John G. Miller
- Me 2.0, Revised and Updated Edition: 4 Steps to Building Your Future by Dan Schawbel