Unfortunately, we all have head trash. Those self-imposed obstacles like fears, limiting beliefs, poor self-image and lack of self-confidence that hold us back from achieving greatness. We acquire our head trash as kids, young adults and even as adults, but you don’t have to continue living with it.
Jonathan Manske, the Cerebral Sanitation Engineer, can help you take out the trash and replace it with positive thoughts so you can unleash your true potential and happiness.
If you’re ready to take out the trash, listen to this interview and then check out Jonathan’s website to learn more about how he can help you!
Enjoy the show!
Items Mentioned in this Episode
- Jonathan Manske
- Joe Sabah
- The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work by Shawn Achor
- New Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Berg
- The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity by Catherine Ponder
- The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles by Marianne Williamson
- How Rich People Think by Steve Siebold
- Tapping Into Wealth: How Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Can Help You Clear the Path to Making More Money by Margaret M. Lynch