This interview with Faith Young is packed with useful Facebook marketing ideas and advice. I learned a lot from her and implemented some of her tricks as soon as the interview was finished! She knows what she’s doing!
In addition to being an expert Facebook marketer, Faith is also a real estate agent, author of “What Would Faith Do,” and an all-around inspirational person. Her goal in life is to “spread the love” and let people know she believes in them. As you listen to this interview, you can hear her sincerity and authenticity.
Get ready to be inspired and educated! Enjoy the show!
Facebook Voice Memo Instructions
You can record voice memos using Facebook Messenger on iPhone and Android devices. Here’s how:
- Start a new message and select the recipient.
- Click either the paperclip or the plus sign to the left of the message input box. What you see depends on your device.
- Press the “Record Voice” icon.
- Hold down the red button to record.
- Once you let up the button, it automatically sends the message. No do-overs.
Items Mentioned in this Episode
- What Would Faith Do? by Faith Young
- Velocity Radio – What Would Faith Do
- Social Buzz Network
- Corriere Realty
- Jack M Zufelt
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
- Lists That Saved My Business: From the Best Selling Author of “Lists That Saved My Life” by Angel Tuccy
- The Dip: A Little Book that Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick) by Seth Godin
- The Seven Levels of Communication: Go From Relationships to Referrals by Michael J. Maher
- Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time by Keith Ferrazzi