Chuck Blakeman is the founder of 3to5 Clubs, an organization designed to help entrepreneurs and small business owners “stop trading time for money.” Chuck is also the author of two very popular books (listed below) and an all-around wealth of entrepreneurial information.
In this episode, Chuck and I talk about his successful 25 year entrepreneurial journey, why he founded 3to5 Clubs, the motivation for his books, and so much more! Come join us as we explore what it means to be an entrepreneur!
Items Mentioned in this Episode
- Why Employees Are Always a Bad Idea by Chuck Blakeman
- Making Money Is Killing Your Business, How to Build a Business You’ll Love and Have a Life, Too by Chuck Blakeman
- Self-Made in America: Plain Talk for Plain People about the Meaning of Success by John Mccormack
- Small Giants: Companies That Choose to Be Great Instead of Big by Bo Burlingham
- Conation: the will to succeed that manifests itself in single-minded pursuit of the goal. Committed movement in a purposeful direction.