After hearing her employer say, “this position is no longer suitable for your skillset,” Sarah Bowles left the job market and started her entrepreneurial journey.
Sarah is an awesome real estate agent in the Denver Metro Area. She shares her entrepreneurial wisdom as it relates to buying and selling homes, but a lot of what she talks about applies to any type of business.
This was a really fun interview for me, and I hope you have as much fun listening to it.
You can learn more about Sarah and contact her about representing your real estate transaction at http://cohomesdenver.com/.
Thanks for listening!
Items Mentioned in this Episode
- Sarah Bowles Website
- Sarah Bowles on Facebook
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Burg & Mann
- Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation by Daniel J. Siegel
- The Seven Levels of Communication: Go from Relationships to Referrals by Michael J. Maher
- Ask Sarah a question below!!!
- Checkout the books she mentioned.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe to my RSS Feed
- Subscribe on YouTube