Denise started RockSalt Spa just over a year ago and her new business is doing very well. She has lots of new clients and lots of repeat clients. And she has lots of valuable entrepreneurial advice as she reflects on her first year in business.
This is a long podcast, but well worth listening to until the end. If you’d like financing, marketing and general business advice from a successful entrepreneur who’s made it over the one year hurdle, you won’t be disappointed.
You can learn more about Halotherapy and RockSalt Spa at RockSaltSpa.com.
Thanks for listening!
Items Mentioned in this Episode
- SCORE – Small business mentors
- Blog Post: Your fortune is in your followup…
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- The Seven Levels of Communication: Go From Relationships to Referrals by Michael J. Maher
- Marianne Williamson
- A Course in Miracles
- Ask Denise a question below!!!
- Read Good to Great and The Seven Levels of Communication
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe to my RSS Feed
- Subscribe on YouTube